Monday, January 30, 2012

Paris Jackson Meets Justin Bieber

Paris Jackson is a Belieber and she was able to meet her man at the Michael Jackson Hand and Footprint ceremony in Los Angeles. Justin Bieber was one of the celebrities on hand to pay tribute to her late father.


Paris Jackson and Justin Bieber


Paris told the crowd: "I want to introduce you all to a performer who also found stardom at a very young age, just like my Dad." She continued "My father would have been proud to mentor to someone like him and would be very proud that he came to today's celebration."


Paris said: "We are all very big fans of him, and his music, I know I am, so everyone please welcome Justin Bieber!"


Paris is so well spoken for her age! Bieber sang an acapella version of "Rockin' Robin" and Paris changed her Twitter photo to the picture we've posted above!


She Tweeted: "Had such an amazing time today. Creds to @JustinBieber who did a great job The fam really appreciates it


Biebus responded with: "@ParisJackson thanks for having me today and the things you said. your dad will always be my mentor. his career is all i study. #THEGREATEST"



Source: Justin Bieber - Poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment