Monday, January 30, 2012

Justin Bieber: "Sex, Drugs and Swearing Can Wait"

More excerpts from Justin Bieber's strange interview with V magazine were released today, revealing the Biebs' views on some pretty controversial topics. Well, controversial if you're 8.


Justin Bieber in V Photo


"I don't want to start singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing," Justin said when asked about grown-up stuff. "I'm into love, and maybe I'll get more into making love when I'm older." Not sure what he means by "get more into making love," but I guess he's saying he's still holding his v-card. Justin, you're an 18 year-old dude; if you're not "into making love" now, you never will be.


Justin went on to say, "I'm not going to try to conform to what people want me to be or go out there and start partying, have people see me with alcohol. I want to do it at my own pace." Okay, so he still talks like he's 12, but I'm impressed that Justin admitted he may one day start drinking. Our little Biebus is growing up right before our eyes. 


(Photo: V)



Source: Justin Bieber - Poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment