Monday, January 30, 2012

Justin Bieber to V Magazine: 'Everyone's Trying to Tug At Me and Take My Spot!'

Justin Bieber is losing it, or was he just moody? Justin covers V magazine and the publication has the headline "Pop's Crown Prince Turns 18," but the Biebs won't be legal until March 1st! Anyway, Justin explains that going to church doesn't make you religious.


Justin Bieber V Magazine cover


"A lot of people who are religious, I think they get lost. They go to church just to go to church... I focus more on praying and talking to Him. I don't have to go to church." Does Justin even have the time to go to church anyway?


Moving on, Biebus also talked about his, uh, haters?!


"Now that I’m on top, everyone wants to bring me down. Everyone’s trying to tug at me and take my spot." Bieber continued: "Like Floyd Mayweather, he’s the best boxer in the world. Now he is a champion. Every time he goes to a fight now, people are like, ‘He’s going to lose this time.'"


Really dude?! Who the hell is trying to take Justin's spot? We haven't seen any lesbians who talk like wiggers on the charts yet. Maybe he's talking about Kreayshawn. Zing!




Source: Justin Bieber - Poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment