Friday, October 28, 2011

Scarlett Johansson’s Wonderfully Strange Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance Ad (VIDEO)





 



(Dolce & Gabbana)






Scarlett Johansson is the latest high-profile celebrity to debut a fragrance commercial, following in the wondrously scented footsteps of Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Emma Watson.


The glossy, deliciously bizarre spot for Dolce & Gabbana‘s “The One” has Johansson playing an actress who’s responding to reporters’ questions with pearls like, “My favorite part of my body? I like my lips. For kissing. And for words that start with the letter ‘M.’”


Also: “The smell of sunshine is the best. You know what I mean?”


We do, Scarlett. We do.


The full version of the commercial is below.


Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!


Like us on Facebook!


WATCH:





Source: Gossip Cop Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment