Monday, October 31, 2011

Justin Bieber Has Trust Issues

Justin Bieber may only be seventeen years old, but he’s already suuuper paranoid about people who want to get close to him just so they can stroke his golden Bieber locks and get harassed by hormone-fueled 12-year-old girls on Twitter. According to Access Hollywood, the Biebs has trouble letting people into his life, which makes him turn his peppy smile into frown town.


On a balcony


“I don’t really let anyone in my circle. I don’t really trust a lot of people, which is sad. But I kind of keep the people I grew up with close to me.”

I would be super protective if I sh!tted pop music like this kid. There are always people willing to sell you and your sexcapades out to anyone who offers free Jonas Brothers concert tickets and a package of Sour Patch Kids. Let’s be real.


Photo: Fame



Source: Justin Bieber - Poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment