Thursday, October 20, 2011

Justin Bieber Parts Ways With Swagger Coach Ryan Good

Justin Bieber's real-life swagger coach Ryan Good has quit. Justin has mentioned his swagger coach on a few occasions. Ryan Good was Usher's assistant, and he was brought on board to help Bieber with his "image."


Justin Bieber swagger coach


Last year Justin said: “I have a swagger coach that helps me and teaches me different swaggerific things to do. He has helped me with my style and just putting different pieces together and being able to layer and stuff like that.”


Welp, the man's work here is done! Seriously. Justin has more swagger than men thrice his friggin' age.


Justin's manager Tweeted: “All u asking..ryan is going to pursue some of his dreams…we encourage him 2 go after his. he will always b a part of this family. always,”


Ryan's official title was "road manager."


Photo: Twitter



Source: Justin Bieber - Poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment