Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WATCH: Grandma Wants Justin Bieber to Apologize For Phone Prank

(MSNBC)


This is Dilcie Fleming.


She’s had a rough few weeks, ever since March 7, when Justin Bieber sent out a tweet to his millions of followers, asking them to call him at a Dallas-area number with the last digit removed.


Fleming’s home phone matched one of the possible “complete” numbers, and she was immediately flooded with calls from hopeful Beliebers.


“I didn’t know what was going on. I answered the phone only because I thought maybe it was a family member,” Fleming told MSNBC on Thursday. “I hung up and my phone rang again, and it went on and on!”


VIDEO BELOW


While she isn’t really familiar with Bieber’s work, she’s seen him in her daughter’s magazines.


Fleming says, “I’m sure he’s a very nice young man, but this must be a joke that just didn’t turn out like they thought it would.”


While she has no plans to sue Bieber, she would like him to say he’s sorry.


“All I would to have is an apology from him, and possibly concert tickets for two great-granddaughters,” says Fleming.


Check out the video below!


Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!


Like us on Facebook!


WATCH:


 




Source: Gossip Cop Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment