Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Justin Bieber Graduates From High School

Justin Bieber wasn't a big fan of school, but he says that he finished because his mom Pattie Lynn Mallette wanted him to. Celebrities like Beyonce, Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan didn't finish school once their careers took off, but Biebus actually got it done.


Justin Bieber new glasses


Justin, who was recently mobbed in London, tells The Daily Telegraph: “I just finished high school. I passed my test — I’m free! It was hard doing school and work every day.”


His mom pushed him. “[Graduating] was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her."


Bieber rather experience life than go to school. "This kind of lifestyle has given me a different perspective on life. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I’m not really into that stuff. I like to be out there.”


You hear that? Justin rather hang out on a yacht than do tedious things like "writing and reading" because he's "not really into stuff like that." High school is for losers, making like $40 million a year is better. Dream big.


Photo: Pacific Coast News



Source: Justin Bieber - Poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment