Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Justin Bieber: 'Believe' Album Covers

Justin Bieber posted two different versions for the cover of his new album, Believe, on his Twitter. Justin looks beautiful in each photo, and I wish that he was giving some eye contact, so I can't decide which pic looks better... I think Biebus looks more like a female in color (it makes him look like he's wearing makeup), so the black and white cover is probably best.


Bieber Believe coverJustin Bieber Deluxe cover


The color version is the deluxe cover, the black and white is the standard cover.


Justin's new album is coming out on June 19. We'll all be subjected to all Biebs all the time before and after his album drops. I much prefer One Direction and The Wanted. I quite fancy them.



Source: Justin Bieber - Poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment