Thursday, February 2, 2012

Selena Gomez Opens Up About Justin Bieber Relationship In Cosmopolitan

(Cosmopolitan)


Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are one of the most famous young couples in the world, but according to her, the duo have nothing more than a “normal” relationship.


“I’m just like every 19-year-old girl. If you’re in love, you’re in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible,” she tells Cosmopolitan in its March issue.


She adds, “I’m fortunate that I’ve found someone who has that philosophy.”


The stars formally went public with their relationship nearly a year ago, at a post-Oscars party, an act that Gomez hints wouldn’t have been okay with a former famous beau.


The singer-actress reportedly explains to the magazine, “I was in a relationship previously where I had to hide everything and it wasn’t my choice. I had to go through different exits and take separate cars and do the craziest things, and it just really wasn’t worth it.


“It was like a year of my life completely wasted,” she adds.


Gomez has previously been linked to Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner.


The March issue of Cosmo hits stands next week.


Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!


Like us on Facebook!




Source: Gossip Cop Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment