Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Have the Same "Philosophy"


Selena Gomez covers the new issue of Cosmo, and if you're able to move past the disturbingly sexy cover shot, the interview inside is revealing in a different way.


Selena Gomez Cosmopolitan cover


“I’m just like every 19-year-old girl," Selena says of famous relationship. "If you’re in love, you’re in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible. I’m fortunate that I’ve found someone who has that philosophy." It's good to hear that she values normalcy, but pretending that dating Justin Bieber is just like dating any other 17 year-old dude isn't gonna win her any Belieber converts.


Even more interesting is Selena's slam on an anonymous ex:  “I was in a relationship previously where I had to hide everything and it wasn’t my choice. I had to go through different exits and take separate cars and do the craziest things, and it just really wasn’t worth it. It was like a year of my life completely wasted." That would be Nick Jonas. Selena was linked to a couple pre-pubescent heartthrobs prior to meeting Justin, but Nick is the only one she dated long enough to accuse him of wasting a year of her life. Harsh, but the Jo Bros are notorious for having effed up attitudes toward the girls they date.




Source: Justin Bieber - Poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment