Thursday, February 2, 2012

Justin Bieber Clears Up Confusion Over His Airport Sprint

(GettyImages.com)


Justin Bieber has gone on Twitter to set the record straight about what went down at an airport in France over the weekend.


A number of outlets posted video of The Biebs sprinting through the terminal at Nice International Airport and speculated that he was deliberately avoiding the fans who had gathered.


But that’s not what happened.


“I want to clear something up that is important to me,” wrote Bieber on Tuesday. “The other day in the airport I got surrounded by 20 paps. I dont like small spaces and i just wanted to get on the plane. I ran to get thru the gate and there is a video of me running by fans and on the other side you dont see the 20 paps.”


The pop star explained, “I would never run by my fans and for those that i did pass that day I AM SORRY.”


RELATED – Justin Bieber Goes Bright Blue at French Awards (VIDEO)


“I know my fans are my everything. I know my responsibility to them. I LOVE MY BELIEBERS,” declared Bieber.


He added, “So as i get older i know i will learn to deal with these things better and better just still learning. still human. just had to get that out.”


Considering the endless paparazzi harassment and the rush-to-judgment by other websites, we’re not sure Bieber should be the one apologizing here.


Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!


Like us on Facebook!




Source: Gossip Cop Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment