Thursday, February 2, 2012

Justin Bieber: “Now That I’m On Top, Everyone Wants to Bring Me Down”











(Nicola Formichetti for V Magazine)





Justin Bieber opens up about his faith and fame in the February issue of V Magazine.


The teen sensation tells the mag, ”A lot of people who are religious, I think they get lost. They go to church just to go to church.”


“I’m not trying to disrespect them,” says Bieber, who recently showed off a tattoo of Jesus on his calf, adding, “but for me, I focus more on praying and talking to Him. I don’t have to go to church.”


RELATED – Justin Bieber Gets Jesus Tattoo


The Biebs also discusses his success and all the things that come with it.


He reveals, “Now that I’m on top, everyone wants to bring me down… Everyone’s trying to tug at me and take my spot.”


“Like Floyd Mayweather, he’s the best boxer in the world. Now he is a champion. Every time he goes to a fight now, people are like, ‘He’s going to lose this time.’”


Like the boxer, Bieber has weathered some punches of his own, but has managed to come out on top.


When Mariah Yeater falsely accused him of fathering her child last year, the singer told Matt Lauer, “I know I’m going to be a target, but I’m never going to be a victim.”


The mag hits newsstands on January 12.


What do you think of Bieber’s thoughts on faith?


Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!


Like us on Facebook!




Source: Gossip Cop Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment